Saturday, March 27, 2010

Toes in the Water


A few weeks ago, my family and I went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, for Spring Break.  The trip provided some much needed R and R, and some quality family time. Over the past few years, I have really begun to appreciate my family in a way that I never thought I would. It has been pretty amazing to watch my sisters all grow into such unique individuals.


Lindsey Sarah is the gentle one. She's had some rough times (as those going through adolescence usually do...)  that have hardened my sister and made her a little tougher externally, but every so often I see the happy, content, peace-making sister that I adore. If you've ever seen Linds really laugh with abandon,  you've seen it too.


Kathryn Suzanne is the confident one. She has a really vibrant mind, is not afraid to say anything (loudly!) and is always laughing (even when she shouldn't be!)  Katie has a contagious personality and the level of comfortability she brings often makes others feel at ease. If people ever think of our family as fun and exciting, Katie is usually the reason why.


Molly Rebecca is the honest one. While sometimes this can be brutal (when those around her have bad breath), it is also refreshing, and a portal into her loving personality. Molly is so good about not caring what others think or letting herself be swayed by a group.  She is true to herself.  Her strong dedication and work ethic to all she does, whether it be academics, athletics, or cleanliness, is admirable to say the least. She can be stubborn (as we all can), but when she sets her mind to something, consider it done. 


These are my sisters. These are the 3 girls that I am lucky to call "family." Get to know them, you won't regret it. :)

Left to Right: Lindsey, Molly, Ashley, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment